Question: I am a customer of Südzucker Polska S.A. How can I get the user information for my account in the Internet Shop?
Answer: If you have not received your user data yet, please send us a request via the Contact Form.
Question: Is my personal data secure?
Answer: Your data is secure. It is processed and protected from unauthorized access or use by third parties in accordance with applicable laws.
Question: I have forgotten my password. What should I do?
Answer: Please use the ‘Forgot your password?’ function (below the Password field) in the login view.
Question: How can I change my password?
Answer: Please use the "Password" function in the My Account section (top right).
Question: How can I enable other employees in my company to shop in the Internet Shop?
Answer: Use the "User Management" function in the My Account section. With this function, specified employees will be able to purchase the Goods in our Internet Shop.
Question: What does the User Management function do?
Answer: The User Management function helps you register your employees in our Internet Shop, set a Customer User status and, in this way, enable employees to purchase Goods in the Shop for and on behalf of your company. At the same time, one of your employees can be assigned a Customer Administrator status, so that they can manage the rights of other employees of your company with a Customer User status in the Shop.
Question: Question: The name/address of our company has changed. What should we do?
Answer: If the name/address of your company changes, please let us know using the Contact Form. After receiving the updated data from you, we will check it and make appropriate changes.
Question: How can I pay for Goods purchased in the Internet Shop?
Answer: Right now, payment can only be made by bank transfer on the basis of an invoice or as a prepayment on the basis of a pro forma invoice. For new customers (i.e. entities that purchase Goods in the Internet Shop for the first time), payment for an order can only be made as a prepayment.
Question: What is a prepayment?
Answer: A prepayment is made in connection with the fact that after receiving your order we send you a pro forma invoice by e-mail, so that you can pay the price due for the Goods ordered. When the Accounting Department of Südzucker Polska S.A. has confirmed that the amount due has been credited to the bank account indicated on the pro forma invoice, the Goods ordered by you will be released for dispatch and delivered in accordance with the contents of the order.
Question: How can I change the address to which your invoices/ pro forma invoices are to be sent?
Answer: Answer: In order to change the address to which you wish to receive invoices/ pro forma invoices issued for purchases made in the Internet Shop, please use the Contact Form. After you have provided us with your new address details, we will check them and make appropriate changes.
Question: Is it possible to view invoices/ pro forma invoices issued to me in connection with purchases made in the Internet Shop?
Answer: You can view an invoice/ pro forma invoice for an order at any time by clicking on the order number in the My Account section (top right) under Order History and downloading the invoice from the Internet Shop as a PDF file.
Question: Why are your prices for products offered other than in the Internet Shop (e.g. on orders placed by e-mail or fax) higher than in the Internet Shop?
Answer: All customers receive a certain discount on purchases of Goods made on the basis of orders placed in the Internet Shop. However, the discount is valid only for Goods ordered and purchased in the Internet Shop. This means that if you place an order by e-mail or fax for our products that are equivalent to the Goods offered in the Internet Shop, you will be charged a higher price (i.e. a catalogue price without any discount for purchases made in the Internet Shop referred to above).
Question: What makes up the price of Goods in the Internet Shop?
Answer: The price offered in the Internet Shop for Goods concerned has two components. On the one hand, the price of Goods includes the price for the Goods, which corresponds to the catalogue price of the Goods reduced by the above mentioned discount applicable to each transaction concluded via the Internet Shop (see explanations above about the discount). On the other hand, the price of Goods includes the cost of dispatch/delivery of the ordered Goods to you (Additional costs). The cost of dispatch/delivery of the Goods varies depending on the total quantity of the Goods covered by an order and on the postal code of the destination as specified in your order. The following rules apply:
- with respect to the total quantity of Goods ordered: the higher the total quantity of the Goods and, consequently, the greater the number of pallets on which it is delivered to the point of delivery, the more favourable (lower) the cost of dispatch/delivery per pallet;
- with respect to the destination postal code: not only the distance from the factory / sugar plant or other place (e.g. warehouse) sending the ordered Goods is important, but also the attractiveness of the area for our forwarding agents/carriers. In particular, areas with a good return transport option are considered attractive.
- Delivery “Express”: the Goods will be delivered:
- on the third business day following the day of receipt of your order (if received by 1 p.m. on that day) or on the fourth business day following the day of receipt of your order (if received after 1 p.m. on that day).
- Delivery “Desired date”: delivery of the ordered Goods follows:
- on any working day indicated by you between 4 and 10 working days after the date of placing the order.
- “Standard” Delivery: delivery takes place within four to six business days of receipt of your order. The exact date (day) of delivery of the Goods to you is determined by our Logistics Department in accordance with our current transport possibilities. The delivery date will be notified sufficiently in advance by e-mail. Selecting the Standard Delivery option does not entail any additional costs (surcharges), but it also does not give you any discounts or rebates.
- “Flexible” Delivery: in this option, Goods ordered will be delivered within seven to fifteen business days from receipt of your order. Thanks to the longer dispatch/delivery period, our Logistics Department has more time to optimise the use of the means of transport at our disposal and, as a consequence, to optimise the costs associated with the dispatch/delivery of the ordered Goods to you. Therefore, if you choose the Flexible Delivery option, you are granted a 10% discount on the cost of dispatch/delivery of the Goods.
In the case of prepayment on the basis of a pro forma invoice, the above delivery dates are calculated from the date the receivables are credited to our bank account.
The shown additional costs may have system-related rounding differences. Decisive and binding are exclusively the stated position prices.
Question: Does the sales price of Goods depend on the quantity of Goods ordered?
Answer: A part of the sales price of Goods which includes the catalogue price less any discount granted in a specified amount to all customers and for all Goods purchased in the Internet Shop does not depend on the quantity of Goods ordered. However, the total quantity of Goods ordered does influence the part of the sales price which includes the cost of dispatch/delivery of Goods (Additional Costs). Therefore, it is better to order as many Goods as possible, as it reduces the unit cost of transport of each pallet with the Goods (see also explanations above concerning the components of the sales price of Goods).
Question: How do I check the status of my order?
Answer: Order status can be checked in the My Account section (top right) in the "Order History" field.
Question: Can I make changes to an order after placing it?
Answer: If you need to change an order placed, please use the Contact Form. As a rule, however, such a change is only possible until we have confirmed that the order has been accepted for processing. If you have already received a confirmation that the order has been accepted for processing, you need to contact the Customer Service Department indicated in the confirmation and obtain consent to change order terms.
Question: Can I cancel my order?
Answer: If you need to cancel an order, please use the Contact Form. As a rule, however, such a cancellation is only possible until we have confirmed that the order has been accepted for processing. If you have already received a confirmation that the order has been accepted for processing, you need to contact the Customer Service Department indicated in the confirmation and obtain consent to cancel the order.
Question: What does Limited Availability mean?
Answer: If any Goods have a ‘Limited Availability’ description in the Internet Shop, this means that shipment/delivery may be executed at a later date or within an extended processing period, in fewer quantities or that we are unable to deliver them at all. Upon receipt of an order for Limited Availability Goods, we will immediately notify you of the actual availability of such Goods and whether and, if so, on what terms (i.e. delivery date, quantity, etc.) the order may be fulfilled by us.
Question: How can I get discount codes for the Goods available in the Internet Shop?
Answer: Discount codes may be issued to customers of the Internet Shop in the following circumstances:
- to our regular customers, i.e. entities that purchase Goods from our Internet Shop frequently or in large quantities, at our discretion, or
- as part of marketing activities. In such cases, the issue of a discount code is not at our discretion, but is subject to the fulfilment of certain conditions of the marketing activity.
Question: Is it possible to collect the Goods ordered in the Internet Shop using own transport?
Answer: No, it is not possible. It has been our goal to ensure the best and most effective internal logistics system possible for the Goods purchased in the Internet Shop. To this end, we have excluded the traffic of trucks collecting Goods ordered via the Internet Shop on behalf of our customers and all deliveries of such Goods are executed by delivery traffic which is entirely under our control and direction.
Question: Is it possible to indicate a place outside the Republic of Poland as the point of delivery of Goods?
Answer: No, currently it is only possible to deliver to points of delivery within the Republic of Poland.
Question: How can I make a complain about Goods purchased in the Internet Shop?
Answer: Rules concerning complaints about Goods are specified in the General Terms and Conditions of Sale applicable to purchases made in the Internet Shop.
Question: What is meant by 'different delivery options'?
Answer: By 'different delivery options' we mean the above-described delivery/dispatch options for Goods, i.e. Express, Desired Date, Standard and Flexible delivery/shipment.
Question: What can I do if the product I would like to buy is not available in the Internet Shop?
Answer: Right now, the Internet Shop is a distribution platform for our standard products, i.e. products that are available almost all the time. We are planning to expand the product offer of the Internet Shop in the future. Please, be patient! If you would like to purchase any products from our sales offer that are not available in the Internet Shop, please contact our Customer Service Department (via the Contact Form). We will try to find a solution so that you can purchase the products of your interest.